Ritz Carlton Buffet

Lamb Yum

We dine in Ritz Carlton last week. Ira crave the teppanyaki ice cream and I've been dying for some big delicious prawns.

It was rather empty when we arrived. Packed full not long after, with families and couples alike. Overall, twas an OK meal, I am too easily full nowadays for my liking.

There are quite a few dishes I haven't pillage. The pasta has gone downhill since the last time we visited. Couldn't quite point out what's missing. Maybe they have changed chef.

For around 19 dollar per person, it was definitely worth the price, if only I weren't so fed up. Pity, I used to be such a warrior on buffets.

However I must say the ratio between food quality, quantity and compared prices, Ritz Carlton trumps Four Season and Le Meridien. No surprise there's a lot of tourists and expatriates hobnobbing around us. There were several celebs also but we was too busy munching the lobsters to pay attention.

Ira enjoyed the dessert set, a collection of mouthwatering troufle, tasty tiramisu, and colorful mouse. Perhaps that's the reason she picked Ritz Carlton. It's her favorite place for cookies and sweets.

Here's some of the pictures of my loot. Forgive the quality, as they were taken with an old camera.

Starting with some baby lobsters.

Half eaten Tiramisu and assorted sweets

Ira looking rather happy.

By the time we went home, I was more or less five kilos heavier. Gone all of my hard work in the gym for this last two months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding? you were at Ritz Carlton, last week? i was eating dinner with my BF too last Saturday there, what day? hmmm...

They're food is delicious indeed, and the steaks are so tender and tasty... I'd say it's worth to eat a buffet there (^_^)

Regards
Trisna

Rishardana said...

@Trisna: Really ... ? hihi ... We were there on Sunday. Jakarta sure is a small place.

Yup, the buffet was worth it.