Testing Comment System

Hi, Sorry for this. I'm testing the new comment system from Disqus. I think it's kinda cool, you might want to try it on your blog too.

It may be a hassle in the earlier comments, but the system will remember your and visitors' previous data, so we won't have to type our credential anymore. The good thing about this comment system is the direct reply to each post in a threaded manner. It's more user friendly if I may add.

I haven't been able to post anything lately, things are a little hectic at the office front.

I think I'm losing my hearing a little bit due to constant loud music from iPod. Recently, the world seems to be slightly muted. This can be pretty convenient in Jakarta's horn blaring madness. However, during the last office meeting I have to ask a colleague to repeat his question twice, which was embarrassing.

With this progression I'll be losing it completely in near future. Maybe I should put this on my 2009 new years resolution.

I've got a casual comment from a friend the other day about me posting one too many personal stuff in recent journals. I am inclined to agree with him. I'll write some more about Sulawesi and Indonesia in the coming days.

Feel free to leave your comment in here, and thanks for stopping by. In the mean time let me leave you with another personal stuff while we're at it, picture of me and my workstation.

blog comments powered by Disqus